Thursday, September 18, 2008

Day 25



Woke up early in the morning to make our birthday boy HIGH!!! I can only reveal that our birthday boy turned out to be a big cry baby as shown in the picture!!! Haha. JUST KIDDING!!! We left the birthday celebration to the night. Everything has been planned.
Finally our last BPE lecture today!!! I stayed back with my group to seek Xiao Ling lao shi's help on our case study 2 and we went to the muslim canteen for lunch.

After lunch I rested in my room and went for a jog with chin xiang, wei ling and clarissa and went back to play badminton and volleyball with the others and afterwhich a group of us went to the Halal shop for dinner and I headed back to WUST first and I will be having a group meeting later in the night.

Lastly HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIN XIANG!!!! We celebrated his birthday at the last few mins before his birthday ends. Though it may not be a very grand celebration but I guess it was not bad considering our situation haha. Hope he had a memorable birthday during this OIP period.

No comments: